In Benue- SS3 Student Electrocuted To Death By Naked Wire In School Hostel… See Full Report


An 18-year-old student of Jesus College, Otukpo, has been electrocuted to death in the school hostel.

A senior secondary school student of Jesus College, Otukpo in Benue State, has been electrocuted to death in his school hostel.

The deceased, Godwin Ejeh, suffered the cruel fate on Thursday, October 6, during an attempt to charge his phone using naked wire in the school hostel.

Read Also: 

BREAKING: University Of Jos Library Building Is On Fire (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe showers husband with words on his birthday… this will melt your heart! (Read here)

The Principal of the school, Mr Ella Samuel, told Idoma Voice, that the 18-year-old died while trying to charge his phone directly from a naked wire.

“I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic. I only came to meet his dead body.

On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident.

I sincerely sympathise with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.”

The deceased was laid to rest on Friday, October 7, in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.

SEE ALSO  More Scammers Discovered In Benue (What They Did Will Make You Open Your Mouth)
Prev1 of 1Next post
→ (….click Next to continue reading).
About Ejiga Godwin Jnr 1747 Articles
Passionate Blogger, I love to share content, Disseminating Information is my hubby. Always visit to cop the latest Songs, Music Videos and Gist.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.